Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Freshest Dog Treats You'll Find -- Anywhere!

I am sooooo excited! I have found someone who makes made to order dog treats! I'm telling you, dogs go CRAZY for these things!

I don't know how she finds the time, but when you place your order (and choose from the yummy selection of Liver Training Treats, Peanut Butter Biscuits, Doggy Donuts, Cheezy Biscuits, and more!), she heads to her kitchen and bakes up these delicious concoctions, and ships them to you within 72 hours. She uses NO preservatives, so you'll need to refrigerate the biscuits when you get them, but they'll keep for up to 3 weeks (or longer if you freeze them).

If you want to see some pictures, just go to BarkTalk Dog Treats

As an added bonus....if you sign up to receive my newsletter during the month of March, I'll sell these delectable treats to you for $3.00 off!! Once you've signed up, and confirmed your subscription, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you instructions on how to get your discount.

WOOF!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment