Monday, March 06, 2006

I love purses!

I love handbags! My closet is overflowing with them.

So when I came across this fabulous Sherpa Pet Tote, I just knew I had to have it! It's classy and sleek and looks like a real alligator bag...only YOU know about the precious cargo inside ;-)

Sherpa Montreal Pet Tote - $ 82.95
The Montreal Pet Tote from Sherpa is an elegantly discreet carrier that easily looks like an expensive handbag. The faux alligator outer shell adds richness while the carrier features standard elements that makes it perfect for travel: mesh panels for ventilation, a padded bottom board for comfort and stability, two exterior full length pockets and an inside leash ring. Measures 16" x 12" x 7.5" and is recommended for pets up to 10lbs with a max. length of 13" and height of 8".


If you're looking for some terrific gifts for your dog (or for the dog lover in your life), you've simply got to check out DogDecor.com Gift Shop for Dog Lovers for the largest selection of dog-themed purses I've seen (plus lots of other really cool dog stuff!)

Have you signed up for my BarkTalk News newsletter yet? It's easy to sign up, and I'll send you coupons for discounts on great dog supplies you need at places like PETCO, PETsMART, PetCareRx, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment